Thursday, April 8, 2010

the real girl outside second life

my name is misty and i was born in Kansas on the 11th of September, 1990.
my second life is 75% is of my social life and i don't really like going out and hanging with people.
i drink tea like it's water and eat cheeseburgers like they won't exist anymore the next day.
i like being alone but i hate being lonely. harry potter, second life, lady gaga, and my bf is my life.
movies and television are two of my best friends. the internet is my biotch.
i enjoy music so much, it's like i make love with the song for a few weeks and then i move onto the next song. i say the wrong things at the wrong time. i'm a jealous bitch. probably my best friend right now is an online friend. i really don't like my friends in real life, too much drama and i hate listening to them whine. my addictions in life are panties, fast food, and make up. i want to work in the film or photography business one day, of course, behind the camera. my room is themed griffindor and i won't ever change that no matter how old i am. i have 4 drawers + a closet full of harry potter merch and memorabilia + on my walls. my favorite smell is honeysuckle. i never reuse purses, i always have to get a new one. i love creating things from old clothing. i like to walk around in panties and a teeshirt most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment