Monday, March 1, 2010



I read minds. I'm kind of a witch. But with mind reading powers. When you read this, if you still are, you are thinking 'Why the fuck is she still posting, nobody even reads her whiney ass posts!'. Was I right?

Anyways, whats up my lovely readers. Just another day. But it's different. I'm trying to eat more healthier but I've already failed. I had McDonalds. But for snacks I had toast with peanut butter, is that bad? And I have been eating trail mix. Which is good because it has peanuts, almonds, raisens and etc. It has m&ms of course but I need my sugar or I get shaky.
I'm gonna try and cut out pop and fast food as much as possible. That's my main problems. I have been snacking lately so I'm gonna try and snack on healthier foods. ''

I feel so lonely right now. Whenever my boyfriend says goodnight it feels like he isn't with me. You know what I mean? Sometimes when your with a friend or loved one you say goodnight you sometimes feel like they are still with you and you aren't alone. Well I don't feel like that. It just sucks. I mean, I look around my room and it's empty. My queen bed is empty and I'm all alone on it. It feels so strange and lonely to me. My mind is just asking, where is he and it's saying he should be here.

Watching the Jimmy Fallon show. Rpatz was on. Loved the Bothered sketch and the lazers shooting out of this eyes! Here are the two videos. If you can't view them, IM me in Second Life.






So yeah, those are the two from the Jimmy Fallon show. IM me what you thought and what your favorite part was!

Anyways, I don't know what else to write. I'm kinda in a good mood but then again. Just get the feeling tomorrow is gonna suck. Cross your fingers for me my friends. Love you all. Have a great night and have sweet sweet wonderful dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment