Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Hi Hello! It's Aiden and I wanted to tell you some of the movies that I am looking forward to!
I won't list dates because well, that would mean I have to look them all up and I'm too lazy for that at the moment. First off, I am excited about seeing The Runaways, looks pretty badass!

lol. hold on. fighting with my old boss. she thinks i am stealing her photographers. she is so full of herself and thinks i am always attacking her. pft. bitch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyways, I wanna see Remember Me....
lol wait, shes at it again... listen to this

[19:07] INSERT OLD BOSS HERE: must be nice to not care what people think of you
[19:08] Aiden Winslet: Actually, it feels great now that you say that
[19:08] INSERT OLD BOSS HERE: perhaps I should start behaving as the big bitch everyone thinks I am
[19:08] INSERT OLD BOSS HERE: might be invigorating
[19:08] Aiden Winslet: Im a proud and free bitch baby


LMAO. She loves to fight but I love responding with amazing stuff like that.

anyways. Um wow, lame post much? Thought i was gonna talk about something interesting like movies but guess I got interrupted haha.

Just know that if someone trys to fight you, stay nice as possible, if they do call you a bitch or a name just respond with what i said "im a free bitch baby" and know who you are and what you want. never give in. they so are not worth it. just laugh it off. they probably have some kind of issues and we unfortunately get to deal with it. so yeah. Just don't let people bring you down. NEVER and stay a strong person. I know all my beautiful friends are strong and independent women. don't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment