Friday, February 12, 2010



I wanted to write you all something special tonight. To all my friends who don't have anybody through this holiday and I wanted to tell you that I love all my friends. I really dislike Valentines day. I have a boyfriend and he buys me gifts and we have a nice night together but then I think about all the broken hearted girls who are sitting at home dreaming about some guy they really like. I think about all the girls who don't have anybody with them to tell them that they are special and that someone loves them.
This evening I took the time to think about each and every one of you. I even spoke to some friends that were online to see how they were doing. If you didn't get an IM, I'm sorry, You weren't online :( But if you would like to chat with me I have skype or just IM me on SL.
(If you would like my skype name, just contact me)
I've been through a lot of terrible valentines days in the past. A lot of lonely ones that is. Most of them I chose to be lonely because at the time I just could not trust a guy with my heart. Nobody deserved me at that time I thought until I met my boyfriend. People always ask me why is it so damn hard to trust a guy? I always tell them, why is it so damn hard to keep a promise?
I've made mistakes in my life. I’ve let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I’ll know better next time and I won’t settle for anything less than I deserve.

I wish I could send all my friends roses for Valentines or even a card. I'll try my best to show you all that I love you. Look for a folder sent by me (Aiden Winslet) on SL. It will be my gift to you all. At this moment, I have no clue, but I will try and think of something. I definitely want to do something hands on in real life and put it on Second Life. Not sure what that will be though.

If you would like to talk to me about ANYTHING, I'm one of the biggest listeners you will ever meet and I would be glad to help you out. Don't be shy. If you are lonely on valentines day, hit me an IM and I'll be sure to reply. No matter where I am.

I love you all and hope you don't think I am a bit wacko for posting this.
Aiden, Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment