Friday, February 19, 2010



Hello my friends! I hope you are all well and happy. It's been one heck of a week for me but I am happy at the moment! :) I went shopping in real life today and got a few cute things. Two rompers, yellow cardigan and a new black headband with a sparklie bow. Plus a new purse which I am so excited about. I've been rocking small purses lately and decided to switch to a massive purse. It was love at first sight, I swear!

News on Second Life, I changed a few things about my shop. Textures and signs. I honestly don't know what gestures to make at the moment. I'm waiting for the New Moon DVD to come out so maybe I can make a few things from that. On March 20th... I think it is, you will be getting some Eclipse gestures from the movie! Been shopping like crazy, and been buying the craziest shiz. Everyone thinks I have gone crazy. But I love it.

Word of advice:
"You be whoever the fuck YOU want to be."

It's the key to happiness, I promise.

Oh, speaking of shopping. Only a few weeks till Jean Paul Gaultier who designed a new peices for Gaga will be having a line at Target! Eeee! I can't wait!

Love you all!
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment