Thursday, July 30, 2009

Master Gesture-er?

So I make gestures on Second Life. Practically for free.
If you provide me a video or mp3 of what you want is even more amazing.

Like for example, today someone requested a gesture of Bruno saying vassup?!
from this video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtfhD70eaS4

And that's all I need to work my magic.
Youtube is a great place. Even if you want a song, find it there.
So all you need to do is send me a notecard on Second Life and I will get with you asap. I only charge 15L for one gesture of whatever you want. And you can order as many as you like. Also, I normally don't resale requested gestures but if you are one of those picky people and don't want me to resale, then let me know. But if you don't care don't worry about it. It literally takes me like less then a minute to make a gesture too. So order away :) Thanks lovelies and enjoy the (almost) free gestures!

aiden winslet

No comments:

Post a Comment