Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ze Truth

Most of you probably wanna know why the hell I changed to Aiden Winslet from Missteacup Gossipgirl. Well, shit happend. Does it always though? First it was friend problems, inventory exploded annoyances, partner trouble and my name. A lot of people didn't like me and most of the time where ever I went they were like "Oh my God, Missteacup, I heard she was a bitch". Most of my friends on my list were backstabbers or never talked to me. Half of them were just people I talked to sometimes and were like old boss' and managers from old work places. Whenever I got it, there was almost never anyone to talk to. Too much shit in my inventory and it honestly started to get annoying. Two years of build up is stressful to me. I broke up with my boyfriend in real life and so I ended our partnership in Second Life because that's where we met so I knew if we both stayed apart we wouldn't want to be together in Second Life. So I ended it and we got back together. He was pissed that I ended the relationship in Second Life, boys just don't understand I guess. Then he refused to get with me in Second Life and I honestly didn't want to fill that partnership in with someone else. Missteacup belonged with Thad. Second Life was the reason we met. We've been together now for 15 months. Known each other for longer than that though. But anyways, It was lonely on Missteacup's account so I was like, what the hell, why not make another account. I've tried the whole new account thing before and I didn't stick with it but I was suprised I got into this new Aiden Winslet and I love her! I got a fab job and amazing friends on here. I am partnered with Courtsyboo my best friend and longest friend in Second Life. We're not lesbian lovers but we do care for each other and were basically just sisters. Everyone always asks me why I chose Aiden and they tell me it's such a boys name. haha. But I think it's cute. My nephew in real life's name is Aiden and I was like that's adorable. But then again, I also find the name Charlie cute for a girls name. So anyways, just wanted to let y'all know about that and if you have any questions comment below! Thanks!

aiden winslet
p.s Hit that booty dewwww

No comments:

Post a Comment