Sunday, July 19, 2009

TJ Maxx

I'm writing this blog about T.J Maxx because it's one of my favorite stores and affordable stores to shop at. You can find Juicy Couture, Betsey Johnson, and other high end designer items here too. I always love to look at the makeup because I have a slight problem with buying makeup and never wearing it! haha. But they usually have expensive brands that are there for cheap like Urban Decay and other brands like that. They other day I went there and I got these few things:

This was orginally $600 dollars and I got it for $79.00. Nothing is wrong with it and it has real diamonds and such. You can view it here to buy but for the orginal price.

I can't find any of the belts I bought online but I got a black waist belt and another belt with studs on the front and both of them were originally $68 and I got them for like $20. You could look around on ebay.com.

I really wish they had a website for all the stuff they get in but they get new stuff in like everyday! The stuff they get isn't used and it's basically stuff when stores get overstocked so they send it to T.J Maxx or Marshalls I think it's called. Places like that. I always buy my shampoo and conditiner from there and shirts. They have amazing tops.

Well, I think that's it about that. Hope you guys enjoyed my blog :) Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment