Sunday, October 11, 2009

!!!!!!!!



Laying in my cozy bed all dressed up to go somewhere but sadly not going anywhere. Raise Your Voice is on t.v, I love this movie! Today kinda sucks because I want to do something. Usually I would be working on a college paper that's due the next day but I don't have class tomorrow due to Columbus Day. Was on Second Life but it kept crashing on me and was looking for people who need a photographer so I sent in a few resumes. Every time I kept trying to rename a photo it crashed. Pissed me off. I went and picked up my New Moon tickets by the way! I'm excited.

I have a question for all my readers. Do all of you agree with the age verification? What does it even do for sim owners. I know that it does keep the under aged folks out but still, I know a lot of people in there 20's who act like they are 13. So leave a comment telling me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment