Saturday, October 24, 2009

my LAWL of the Day.




“Ah! Merlin’s beard, Harry!”
“Sorry sir, I should have announced myself. You probably feared I was Professor Sprout.”
“I did, actually. What makes you think that?”
“Just the general behavior, sir, the sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me. Are those tentacula leaves, sir? They’re very valuable, aren’t they?”
“Ten galleons a leaf to the right buyer. Not that I’d be familiar with any such back alley drug action, but one does hear rumors. My only interests are purely academic of course.”
“And personally these plants always kind of freaked me out. Hmm.”
“Exactly how did you get out of the castle, Harry?”
“Through the front door, sir. I’m off to Hagrid’s, you see, he’s a very dear friend, and I just fancied paying him a visit. So, if you don’t mind, I will be going now.”
“Harry!”
“Sir!”
“It’s nearly nightfall. Surely you realize I can’t allow you to go roaming the grounds by yourself.”
“Well, by all means, come along, sir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment