Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog, Twilight News, Question



Watching Prince Caspian and cuddling under my blanky.
Narnia movies always puts me in a well mood.
Been on Second Life a few times but everyone's busy and there isn't much to do.

Some twilight news that's updated is that Stephanie Meyer cleared up rumors by saying that there might be 1 Breaking Dawn movie or 2(split) but they aren't to that point yet. But she said that they are on there way to that point. What are your thought on that? Do you want 1 Breaking Dawn movie or want it split?

I've been wanting to go shopping for vintage stuff. Like at thrift stores or antique items. But I'm not sure what I want. There are items I want to start collecting but I don't know. I want cool accessories and just girly stuff I guess. Any of you do this type of thing?
Yesterday I went to Wal Mart and got a small black shelf to put my Harry Potter collectable stuff on, DVDS, and other things. I went to the office area at wal mart and got a mesh file holder but I put my earings through the holes and put the in the little drawer on the bottom and the earrings that are still on the paper in the files. I will probbaly put different stuff n the filing areas tho.

I got Jennifers Body on DVD and also Wild Child. Two excellant movies I must say.

Don't have much to blog about I guess. Will post more though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment