Monday, January 4, 2010


I'm lovin' bodysuits without pants. Not trying to start a trend and i don't even have a clue if I am following one. haha. I just thought it looked nice. If you want any details leave a comment. I check on here everyday.

Oh and doesn't this hair remind you of Kristen Stewart when she was with Rob at some MTV awards show. She had black hair and her famous messy pushed back look. I'm sure you can get a dark brown and look like Bella from New Moon. hehe. It is from Lamb just in case you were wondering. Around 300L i believe.

I really want to start blogging more and i realize i say that A LOT. lol. I'm mostly on sl fucking around and standing or i am on livejournal or looking around and random ass photos that make me laugh. i might show you more of those, they always brighten my day hehe. laughter is my soul food.

love always, aiden xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment