Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eclipse Script is ONLINE

So I'm reading the script and as I read it I will post my favorite parts that made me LOL or AWW out loud. If you just IM me in Second Life your email address I will email it to you. Or if you would like to leave a comment in the box on the right, I will check that too. I will add page numbers where the fave parts are so you can go and read.

*** BE WARNED, SPOILERS AHEAD***

Page 9: At lunch, Mike, Jessica, Angela, Bella, Edward, Eric are present at the lunch table.
Alice apruptly appear, as they sit--
Alice- -- I've decided to throw a party.
Jasper- After all, how many times will we graduate high school?
Bella stifles a smile.

Page 9: Alice is having a vision and Mike hasn't noticed yet.
Mike- Well, cool, that's really uh...normal of you. What time?
(Nothing from Alice)
Dress Code?
(Still nothing)
Bring anything? Cheetos?

Page 34: Jacob leaning against his car shirtless and Edward walks up to Bella.
Jacob and Edward exchange glances.
Edward- Doesn't he own a shirt?

Page 39: Emmett- So we track him down and kiss his bloodthirsty ass. Lets go now.
I'm bored as hell.

Page 42: Emmett- But...we are gonna kick someone's ass, right?

Page 46: UMM, A TOTALLY 'WTF OMG' moment, just read it. (JACOB KISSES BELLA AND BELLA PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE HAHA GET IT....FACE PUNCH ANYONE?)

Page 48: Emmett- Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again Bella?
Bella- Punched a werewolf in the face.

Page 65: awww, this page the wolves and vamps are working together. makes me smile :)

Page 73: Jacob to Edward- (mocking) You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something?

Page 73: Bella- Edward and I are going to a campsite.
But even if he carries me, they'll pick up our scents.
Edward to Jacob- Your smell, however, is revolting.
Jacob- Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks--

Page 74: Jacob- Eau de wolf, comin' up.

Page 75: Bella- (Seeing him with new eyes) Wow. Chief Jacob.

Page 81: Edward- Bella...Bella, please stop trying to take your clothes off.

Page 86: Jacob- Something up?
Bella- The usual; bunch of vampires trying to kill me.
Jacob- Same old, same old.

Page 89: Jacob- (To bella) You'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off.
Bella: -J-
Jacob- Hey, survival one-oh-one.


Whew. I JUST finished reading the entire thing. I didn't really like the ending. Not as bad as New Moon's ending but I just wished it was a little more ya know?Anyways yup those are my fave parts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment