Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Delay



College has started and haven't had time for blogs. I really think I should talk more here. I don't know how many of you actually read this and I wish I knew who did. If you do leave a comment below or message me online if you see me. It'd really make me feel better. I've been getting into a lot of cool stuff lately. I kind of have this addiction or crave to shop online and have found these crazy cool websites of stuff. Everything from skincare to clothes to makeup. Basically, girly crap we all just love and adore. Also, -Baking- is my new favorite thing! Cupcakes, cakes, bread, and brownies are a love and passion of mine and I can't stop it! Usually I bake it and it's gone in a hour and it's not by me. My family eats it up like crazy. I know most of you like to see looks and shit from Second Life but I'll be honest. I'm really bad at that. haha. I mean, if it's in demand than sure, I'll do it. But I just really wanna do what I want to do. If there is any thing you want me to talk about that your having trouble with, comment or email me. You can email me at zomgitsmisty@yahoo.com. Only email me if it's personal and you want it to be anonymous. I'm not sure if you can make it an anonymous question below. /me shrugs. If you want to know a good product for oily skin I can help you. I can recommend something under your budget that will do the trick. I've been through a lot of skin problems and have tried almost everything. Or even makeup. If you can't afford MAC, I can show you what to get that's just as good but for cheaper. The best clothing sites to visit online that are good priced and in your budget. So, ask me anything. =)
Have a pretty day you guys, xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. yummy cupcakes!

    i agree blog what you want..everyone else does sl fashion anyways lol

    ReplyDelete