Thursday, August 27, 2009

The New Me


So I just heard that Chuck goes bi, but of course it's Blair's doing? Oh, that sounded bad...haha. But then again I heard he stays with Blair all of the season or most? Not sure, I hate rumored juicy spoilery details of Gossip Girl! By the way, this photoshoot they did for Elle is amazing, don't you think? It's hot.
On with the news! Most of you have heard that I got fired from a, what I thought was a great photography studio. I was one of there photographers. A few girls there that were actually my friends completely backstabbed me which I guess I should be used to because on my old account that happened too. So nothing new. I wasn't mad at the fact I got fired, but I mean I was because it was for a stupid reason and was completely not my fault. But the fact that they totally backstabbed me. That company is such a mess behind closed doors. Anyways I have something new in stores which I don't want to talk about just yet but I am sooo excited about!! It's a step up from all the jobs I have done in the past. It's a great opportunity for me.
If your interested in being a photographer of some kind, IM me in Second Life or leave a comment below. That's all I wanted to say for now!
Catch ya later my cuties. Peace!
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. well screw them then, you're awesome and will succeed all on your own, i have faith in you :)

    also you have me as a friend which is yay cuz ILY <3

    let me know when the new project is ready if you need help with anything let me know.. I will definitely promo your stuff when the time comes :D

    ReplyDelete