Saturday, August 1, 2009

That Country Girl Next Door

I decided to make this a fashion blog about one of my favorite outfits in Second Life and things that I have to wear with almost every outfit! I will list what I am wearing below the picture. I just realized what a fugly picture it is too, so please, act like it's the most amazing thing ever. :) It's in the AM (2). Anyways, Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hair: [LK] Hair - Spring - Pale Blonde (My new favorite)
Shirt: (Posh)Red Polka Dot Doll Dress (I'm wearing just the top as a shirt)-Gift
Jeans: Maitreya Rolled Skinny Jeans #07 (My fave, I wear all the time!)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty Ducklips Glasses (My favorite glasses, I always wear in brown)
Ring: [kiLiebe] Pistol Knuckles V
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Black (I wear these shoes with everything, lol!)
Piercing: Unknown (I never take it off)

Have a cute day! *falls asleep on keyboard*

1 comment:

  1. its not ugly you're just critical of yourself lol we all are at times.

    cute stuff btw :)

    ReplyDelete