Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update Aug. 1st 2009

Hey Friends!
This is just sort of an update about stuff. Went to the mall last night and got some panties last night at Deb. Normally I don't like shopping there but most of the shops were closed. So I bought 3 panties and got 3 free. It was like 17 dollars total. Then I went to a place called the Third Planet where they sell hippie sort of things. So I bought 10 sticks of incense for a dollar. Then, Went to Waldenbooks and got two chocolate bars with the packaging from New moon, the sequel to Twilight. I heart them so much. They had Bella, Edward and Jacob and of course I got Jacob and Edward. They were only like about a dollar each.

So enough about real life! It's been a while since I've gotten in the swing of Second Life. I haven't changed my outfit in like weeks! So I decided to take a picture today and here it is.

aw

None of you have entered my contest :(
Enterrr, the 100L is sittin in my account.
aw

No comments:

Post a Comment