Friday, September 18, 2009

Thumbs Up



Hey girls and...guys, maybe? I have no clue who reads these blogs. I'm in the mood to write a blog but I don't feel like ranting or going happily crazy over anything. I just...want to write? lol. But I do want to tell y'all that I am very pleased with the new Twilight Sim/Forks because role playing is actually happening! I think it's cool even though I really suck at it, in my opinion though. I'm just happy that Jessica Stanley doesn't have too many lines, haha.
So the other day my grandmother ordered me a t-shirt from Hot Topic. It's some web exclusive or something. I'm not exactly sure but here is the shirt I received last night at midnight! lol!


Click Here to view the Hot Topic Page to Buy
It's $22.00 + $7.00 shipping.
To knock off $10 use this code if you buy online.
HTBDAY09
-First you need to make an account and be logged in, -then- use the code.-

So this saturday I'm gonna go see Jennifer's Body. I'm excited! I'll tell you what I think when I get back if your interested. That's all I got today I guess. Gotta go to class, ugh =/
Talk to you soon my lovelies <3

1 comment:

  1. omg thats so nice of her to get you that :)

    and yuck for school lol im a bad influence i should be making positive comments :p

    ReplyDelete