Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Want free stuff from my shop?



Okay. I know a lot of you can't afford to buy gestures cuz we all love to buy clothes and shoes etc. I know I'm that way. So here are a few ways where you can get free gestures of your choice from my shop!

*If you have bought over 5 gestures from my shop, leave a comment. I will check my transactions to see if you really did so their is so point in lying about it...lol. This can get you 2 gestures of your choice.

*If you have a blog and you follow me then that gets you 2 free gestures of your choice and a free request of anything you want. Leave a comment below too.

*Leave a good comment in the comment box on the right will get you 1 free gesture of your choice. If it's like 'hey cool blog' that doesn't count. If it's a suggestion or something you'd like to see here on the blog or something you'd like to see in my shop you can leave a comment about those. If they're rude then i ignore them and will be delete :)

*If you know what my favorite color is, then you get a one free gesture of my choice. Leave a comment below :)

Thanks everyone!
Mucho Love to everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment