Friday, September 25, 2009

Here we go again



So I guess I'll keep this blog up. I guess some people do read it and also I like to vent about things. I am not supposed to mention anymore names about people I don't...what's a nice word... agree with. It's fine. I can be politically correct too sometimes.

I'm kinda pissy right now and sick in real life. I either have a stomach bug or the swine flu, I'm gonna be going to the doctor later. I woke up this morning to find emails that were messages left to me on my Second Life. Someone got mad because I mentioned there name on my blog. I'm not gonna mention names. I deleted that post because I honestly don't want the drama. They might try and bash at me for a week or two but they'll get bored. (I ACTUALLY WROTE LIKE 4 PARAGRAPHS AFTER THIS SENTENCE BUT DECIDED ITS BEST TO NOT SAY IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE SIM OWNER. I RESPECT HER AND I KNOW SHE WOULD WANT ME TO NOT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER BECAUSE I AM ASSOCIATED WITH THE SIM BECAUSE I HAVE MY STORE AND I DO ROLEPLAY. IM JUST GONNA DROP IT AND MOVE ON). I'm gonna put it on mute from here.

I've been sick for days and been really scared about what's wrong. I really don't want the swine flu. Kinda stressed cuz I have a lot to do in real life with homework but I can't get myself to actually do it.

Do you ever feel sort of out of tune with other people in Second Life? I think I've been here to long that it's hard to have fun anymore. I used to be more outgoing and crazy and actually had fun but now it's hard to do that. Maybe it's because I know the rules and i'm sick of being fake. Because it seems like most people are fake when they come on and are all giddy and stuff. People do come on here to try and cheer up because they are usually not that satisfied with there real life. I mean I am sort of but I mean, I live in kansas and it gets boring realllly quick. But if I lived someone exciting i sure as hell wouldn't be on Second Life. I dont know, maybe I need to lighten up. Maybe its that I am bored in second life or maybe my boyfriend is just distracting lol. The best times of my second life is that when I met my real life boyfriend on here and now were together in real life. or when nobody knew me and I could be whoever and feel free. Now I feel like I am somebody who a lot of people know. that sounds so cocky but I mean I have been here for years and most people know me because of twilight or gossipgirl. Not everyone knows me and I do like that. Maybe thats whats so fun about second life, being unknown and being whoever you want to be. I wish I could be more like that but its feeling more like real life. So afraid of people judging me. Im not really afraid of people judging me in real life but it feels like its starting to become like that in second life. thats probably confusing to you...lol. I hope you got what I meant though! haha. I think that I am making my second life way too serious. You kind of have to be though. You have to make money some how so that usually means starting a business and you have to be serious if you have a business. You need money to look good and to shop. I mean if you look like a newb or have last years clothing then nobodys gonna talk to you or take you serious. There just gonna think of you as a newb. That's how stuck up people can be in second life. it's just like the real world. I'm kinda sick of it to be honest.

1 comment:

  1. Yay my cuteness & comments made you staay! YAY ME :D lol and venting is good for the soul just sayin! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete