Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jen's Bod



The movie Jennifer's body was really good. I liked the fact that they left out she was a 'vampire' and called her a 'demon'. I don't know much about demons but I do know that if someone lives off blood that they are usually called Vamps these days...lol. I thought it was gonna be kinda cliche and cheesy but it actually wasn't. The music is awesome and deffinitly gonna download the soundtrack. If you like some screamo, maroon 5...lol, lily allen, and yellowcard you'll love the music. I would rate it a 4.5/5 because I was waiting for more of an ending. The ending was pretty badass though but I was like, just a teeny bit more please?! lol. Lots of hot guys in there. Of course there is Megan Fox and who knew Amanda Seyfried(sp?) is a hottie?! lol. Anyway, definitly worth going to see in theatre. Hope you all check it out and if you do leave a comment below telling me your thoughts on it! =)

1 comment:

  1. cool but i hate when they dont give the rest of the ending lol you said it perfect "just a little more please?" lol

    ReplyDelete