Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spreading the Word!!



Breast Cancer awareness month is here and I wanted to pass on the news about how you can contribute to this great cause! I remember when me and my friends made pink blankets and donated them to the cause. If you haven't donated or contributed you can now do that in Second Life! Wanna know how you can spread the word and help out?

Visit my good friend Renee's blog at:
http://sugarcoatedpoisonapple.blogspot.com/

I'm totally buying the flip flops for only 50L!!! They're actually transferable so that you can send them as gifts to your girlfriends. The money you spend will all go to the cause! Check out the rest of the items being sold and their is even a freebie, it's a cool pose set which I'm excited to check out.

So please please please donate at least 25L or anything. It's a great cause and it's worth it.
Thanks girls, have a pretty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment